Welcome to Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education
About Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education:
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education is the office division that looks over the intermediary learning under Andhra Board of Education. Founded in the year 1971, it is headquartered in Gollapudi city in Andhra Pradesh. This body authorizes and provides 2-year courses for 85 subject streams and organizes tests for the same.
Intermediate classes are the Higher Secondary classes or HSC in every school, and all academic decisions for these are regulated by the Andhra Pradesh state board. Each student, here, receives proper training in the subject and practical command. The boards address functions for environmental enhancement, ethical and moral learning, committing to the work and devoting their service to the nation and its future. The main aim of the AP Education Board is towards making the generation as "Nation's Potential Human Resource".
OBJECTIVES & AIMS
• Our motto is Education, Character, and Health
• To provide the best plausible school education, teaching, and training to the students. So that they can work to serve the society productively and with honor.
• Democratizing intermediate learning by bringing it to the learners' doorstep
• Providing access to high-grade and structured education to all those who seek it notwithstanding the region, age or formal qualifications
• Education Board will proffer necessity-based scholastic planners by providing a course for Secondary and Senior Secondary learning
• To encourage and expanding distance education in India and overseas
• To personalize study; adaptability according to location, pace and study duration
• To provide economical and self job oriented programmers
• To establish a student assistance facility network
The State Education Board conducts final tests in both – Theory and Practical, which will be held during the session ends in March-April. Any candidate, appearing for the examination for AP Intermediate Board, will be considered successful if they score at least a 35% score in every paper.
The entire board authorized course will be listed on our website curriculum along with the details regarding marks and certificates. You can view them after visiting the Andhra Pradesh State Education Board official website. The allotment of scores and certification for intermediate education and the 10th class board will only be provided after the Andhra inter board has reviewed every student’s results.